What are the shipping costs?
We are pleased to offer the following shipping options:
- Domestic purchases with a value of $150AUD will automatically receive free standard delivery, depending on your location we will use either Couriers Please, Fastway Couriers or Australia Post to deliver your order. You will have the option at check-out to upgrade to Express Delivery for an additional cost; this will be delivered using Australia Post. Express deliveries are subject to the restrictions outlined on the Australia Post website - they can be viewed here.
- If your cart total is less than $150AUD you will have the option at check-out to select from standard delivery at a Flat Rate of $11AUD for regular items or $16AUD for bulky or heavy items (ie. shoes, coats or bulky goods.) You can also choose to upgrade to Express Post at a Flat Rate of $20AUD for all small domestic packages. Please note large express packages such as shoes will be charged between $35AUD to $50AUD depending on weight when shipped to Northern Territory and Western Australia.
- International purchases with a value over $300AUD will receive free standard delivery. International purchases under $300AUD will be charged a flat rate depending on the zone your delivery country is located in. We use DHL's eCommerce Packet Plus for our international delivery service. This means that the parcel will be shipped to your country by DHL but delivered by your local national carrier once it passes through customs.
- As we offer a variety of products on our site and ship to a variety of locations; as a result it’s very difficult for us to individually price shipping for all our products for each and every customer. That is why we have a flat rate for shipping zones.
- If you have any further questions please contact us on: Ph. (03) 9016 4123 or [email protected]
How long will shipping take?
- For standard domestic shipping it can take anywhere between 2-7 days depending on your location; we use a combination of either Couriers Please, Fastway Couriers and Australia Post depending on your delivery details. Express Post shipping within Australia usually takes 1 day from the date of sending to all metropolitan locations, locations outside capital cities and metropolitan delivery zones can take a additional time. You can check the delivery zones for Australia Post's Express Post service here.
- You will receive an email containing your tracking number once your purchase is lodged with the delivery provider.
- International shipping can take anywhere from 7-20 days to arrive; conditions such as location, time of year and imports and duties services all contribute to the time it takes for your parcel to arrive. We are an Australian based business.
- Due to high demand during sales periods your order may take an additional 24-48hrs to process. We apologise for these delays. During these times we prioritise Express Post parcels.
- Orders will be dispatched every day of the working week; we aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the same day; if they are received after the 2pm cut off they will be dispatched the next business day. In case of orders placed on a Friday after 2pm they will be dispatched on the following Monday along with all the orders received that weekend.a
Will I have to pay customs and duties?
- Depending on where you are shopping from or how much you spend you may be liable for import and/or customs duties on your order and will be responsible for paying these duties to release your order from customs upon arrival. Please check your local customs authority for additional information. All prices listed are in Australian Dollars.
- Depending on the destination country and the value of the goods, you may be required by your local government and customs office to pay duties and taxes. It is the responsibility of the receiver to pay for these duties and taxes, not Order Of Style.
- Order Of Style is unable to refund duties and taxes for international orders that are returned. Depending on the country, you may be able to contact your local customs offices directly for a refund of these costs. Please contact your local customs offices for more information regarding duties and taxes.
- If you choose to reject your item and the parcel is returned to us we will provide a refund less a 20% restocking fee. Rejected deliveries are shipped return to sender by the cheapest and slowest method. Therefore items can take up to 2 months to be returned to us.
What payment options do you offer?
We offer several payment options on orderofstyle.com.
PayPal – what is PayPal?
PayPal is one of the world’s most trusted online payment systems. Creating an account is free and it gives you the flexibility to pay using your bank account, credit card or existing PayPal funds. You can even use PayPal if you don’t have an account with them. All you need is a Credit Card. You can find more detailed information here.
PayPal supports a large number of credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club and EnRoute. Depending on your processor, Payflow Pro also supports level 2 and level 3 Purchasing Cards (P-Cards). Check cards or debit cards with either a Visa or MasterCard logo are supported and treated just like a credit card.
Stripe – What is Stripe?
Stripe is a credit card payment facility that allows you to make payments with your credit card online. It accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express. It is a secure payment gateway that actively protects your transactions by encrypting sensitive information throughout it’s seamless checkout process.
You can find more information about Stripe here.
AfterPay – What is AfterPay?
AfterPay is the modern day solution to Lay-By purchases. It allows you to purchase your item and receive it immediately and splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the debit card or credit card you want to use and they’ll schedule automatic payments for you.
You can find more information about AfterPay here.
Currently AfterPay is only available to people who live in Australia and have an Australian Credit Card.
Do I have to open an account to shop?
Simply put – No. You are able to pass through the checkout as a guest if you choose, you will also be given the option of creating an account or of using an account.
How do I thoughtfully dispose of my packaging?
As a bunch of Earthlings we strive to be as sustainable as we can in what we do for you and us and everyone else on this planet. As a result we've started to use compostable mailing satchels.
If you receive a delivery in a Better Packaging Co's compostable satchel the best way to dispose of this this to remove the mailing sticker & any plastic tape on the satchel (it's easiest is to just cut it off) and put the remaining part of the satchel in your compost or your council compost/garden waste collection bin. If you don't have a compost bin you can contact your local council and find out where a community composting location is. You can also use this handy link. These satchels will break down within 90* days in a compost environment in a non-toxic process. Yes, they’re fine in worm farms and will be broken down in a bokashi too. Yippee!
If you happen to receive a delivery in a plastic satchel you can recycle them at a Coles or Woolworths stores through their RedCycle program. You can find more information regarding this here. You do not need to remove the mailing stickers as their machines can tolerate up to an A5 size label. If you're not in Australia you will need to check with your local council to find a suitable recycling hub for your soft plastics.
If you receive a box you can recycle it in your home recycling bin. Also you can recycle all our tissue paper and swing tags too - just be sure to remove any plastic ties or strings.
Please contact us with any questions or suggestions at [email protected]