These Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions are in addition to the above Terms and Conditions, to which you agree by using this Website. To the extent the Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with these terms, these terms will control with respect to the Affiliate Program only.
For you to receive a referral gift certificate for inviting a new customer through the Affiliate Program:
- You must have a valid customer account on orderofstyle.com (the “Website”);
- You must send an email invitation using the email form mailer located on our site.
- The customer whom you refer must click on the link in your email invitation and register a new account. We will determine in our sole discretion whether your email invitation was used to create the account.
- The referred customer who registered the new account must be a new customer and not an existing or returning member of the Websites. We will determine in our sole discretion whether the customer is a new customer.
- The referred customer must make a purchase on the Website.
- The referred customer must not return that purchase.
You are not eligible to receive more than $599.99 in referral gift certificates in any year.
You will receive a referral gift certificate credited in your account within 45 days after a customer referred in accordance with these terms; makes a purchase. Referral gift certificates can be redeemed only on the Website and are valid for one-time use only, are non-refundable and non transferrable. They are only valid for 3 months from date of issue and no rain-checks or holds can be placed on there use.
If you use referral gift certificates to purchase a returnable item and you return that item, the amount of the referral credits used to pay for the item will be deducted from the total amount of the refund.
We may specify certain products that are ineligible for payment using referral gift certificates from time to time.
Referral gift certificates are issued to the referring account at our discretion and cannot be transferred, bartered, or sold.
We may void your referral gift certificates, terminate your eligibility to earn referral gift certificates, or terminate your account or the accounts of customers you refer if we determine in our sole discretion that you or they take any of the following actions:
- Open multiple accounts, including with different email addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional referral gift certificates;
- Refer customers using, spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited emails, or links on message boards, or forums.
- Distribute your personal invite link via email or text message or in any offline method (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, or other document, or any oral solicitation), other than through any online tools we make available to you;
- Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
- Offer any incentive to others to register new accounts;
- Violate these terms or any other of the Websites’ terms and conditions in any way; and
- Participate in the Affiliate Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you to add to, remove, or otherwise change these terms, including without limitation by changing the amount of the referral gift certificates; modifying how you may earn and spend referral gift certificates; modifying the duration and expiration of referral gift certificates; requiring minimum purchase amounts for use of referral gift certificates; changing the maximum amount of referral gift certificates that you may earn; and discontinuing the Affiliate Program entirely. We will post an updated version of these terms on the Website, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the Website or the Affiliate Program after the date such changes are posted.