RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We will accept your return on purchases as long as they comply with the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of receipt;
- The goods must in in their original condition, in their original packaging with all tags attached and in their original condition. In the event that item(s) are return in a condition deemed damaged by orderofstyle.com ie. make-up, tanning lotions/products or soiling of any kind, broken zips, missing buttons, products which have been obviously worn etc, a repair or cleaning fee of 20% of the RRP will be deducted from the value of your exchange or refund. Your refund request may be reject in the event of severe damage. Customer service will be in contact with you to advise.
- No change-of-mind refunds on sale items. No refunds are accepted on sale item(s). This includes flash sales or event promotions. No refunds will be issued for Item(s) purchased on sale, however an exchange or credit note can be requested; please contact customer service for more information. You can reach us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require an exchange please contact customer service and we will endeavour to accommodate your requested; the result is subject to availability. If the product you request is unavailable then a refund or credit note will be issued;
- Delivery/shipping charges on returns are not refundable;
- The Tax Invoice for the item(s) in discussion must be provided as proof of purchase, please ensure you retain proof of purchase until a refund is processed;
- FINAL SALE on all products discounted at 60% or more, strictly no returns. This includes items purchased during all Online Warehouse Sale Events or physical warehouse sale events.
- No refunds available for all other sale items; exchanges and credit notes are available.
To start your return please visit:
Return postage costs is at your own expense, however in the event that the item(s) being returned has been deemed faulty or not as ordered by you; orderofstyle.com will either reimburse you for the postage costs or supply you with a prepaid shipping document.
If you choose not to use the pre-paid shipping we will reimburse you up to the cost of the indicated pre-paid shipping to us. Please include a copy of your postage receipt in your returned item(s) or email them to us. We cannot accept liability for any item(s) until it has been received and confirmed as faulty by our customer service team.
According to the ACCC your right to return the product depends on the reason for the return. If you have simply changed your mind, you are not entitled to return the product unless the business said you could at the time of purchase. On the other hand, if the product has a problem that means it has breached one of the consumer guarantees, you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund.
Change of mind consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
- Got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it;
- Misused a product in any way that caused the problem;
- Knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product;
- Asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted.
When is an item considered faulty?
- Manufacturing faults
- Item(s) received are different to the item(s) you ordered
- Item(s) do not function as indicated; or
- Have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention at the time of purchase
Please note that we cannot offer exchanges or refund on the following items for hygiene reasons: earrings, hosiery, underwear, cosmetics, swimwear, hair accessories or sale items. Exceptions will be made for these items if they are deemed faulty.