When will my parcel be sent?
- Orders will be dispatched every day of the working week (Monday-Friday); we dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the same day; if they are received after the 2pm cut off they will be dispatched the next business day. In the case of orders placed on a Friday after 2pm they will be dispatched on the following Monday along with all the orders received that weekend.
- Due to high demand during sales periods your order may take an additional 24-48hrs to process. We apologise for these delays. During these times we prioritise Express Post and same day Metro Melbourne parcels.
- You will receive an email containing your tracking number once your purchase is lodged with the delivery provider; please ensure you save firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to avoid our email being re-direct to your junk or spam folder.
- International shipping can take between 10-40 days to arrive depending on your destination; conditions such as location, time of year and imports and duties services all contribute to the time it takes for your parcel to arrive. We are an Australian based business.
What are the shipping costs?We are pleased to offer the following shipping options:
- Free shipping to Australia and New Zealand for purchases over $150AUD
- Free standard delivery for international purchases over $300AUD
- International shipments weighing 3kgs or more do not qualify for free shipping, shipping cost will be calculated in the check out.
- Flat rate charges for international purchases under $300AUD based on delivery country's zone and is calculated in the check out.
- International deliveries handled by Australia Post International Express Courier or Sendle International, with your local post service making final delivery
- Domestic deliveries handled by Couriers Please, Aramex/Fastway Couriers, or Australia Post
- Option to upgrade to Express Delivery for an additional cost using Australia Post.
- Express deliveries are subject to the restrictions outlined on the Australia Post website - they can be viewed here.
- Choice at checkout between standard delivery at a calculated rate or Express Post.
- Note that larger express packages like shoes or hats may have attract higher cost
- Some deliveries may be authorised to be left unattended (ATL) due to Covid-19 safety measures
- Customer can request not to have ATL before delivery please contact us to arrange email@example.com
- Once delivery is successfully made to your supplied address, we are not liable for lost, stolen, or misplaced items
How long will shipping take?
- For standard domestic shipping takes between 2-7 days depending on your location; we use a combination of either Couriers Please, Aramex/Fastway Couriers and Australia Post depending on your delivery details.
- Express Post shipping within Australia usually takes 1 day from the date of sending to all metropolitan locations, locations outside capital cities and metropolitan delivery zones can take additional time. You can check the delivery zones for Australia Post's Express Post service here.
- You will receive an email containing your tracking number once your purchase is lodged with the delivery provider.
- International shipping can take anywhere from 10-40 days to arrive; conditions such as location, time of year and imports and duties services all contribute to the time it takes for your parcel to arrive. We are an Australian based business.
- Due to high demand during sales periods your order may take an additional 24-48hrs to process. We apologise for these delays. During these times we prioritise Express Post parcels.
- Orders will be dispatched every day of the working week; we aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the same day; if they are received after the 2pm cut off they will be dispatched the next business day. In case of orders placed on a Friday after 2pm they will be dispatched on the following Monday along with all the orders received that weekend.
- Express Post orders are prioritised and will be shipped same day as they arrive (expect for weekends and public holidays)
- In the event that your parcel is delivered late, it does not entitle you to a refund due to change of mind or discovering that the item no longer suits your needs. The original returns policy still holds in this event.
Will I have to pay customs and duties?
- Depending on where you are shopping from or how much you spend you may be liable for import and/or customs duties on your order and will be responsible for paying these duties to release your order from customs upon arrival. Please check your local customs authority for additional information. All prices listed are in Australian Dollars.
- Depending on the destination country and the value of the goods, you may be required by your local government and customs office to pay duties and taxes. It is the responsibility of the receiver to pay for these duties and taxes, not Order Of Style.
- Order Of Style is unable to refund duties and taxes for international orders that are returned. Depending on the country, you may be able to contact your local customs offices directly for a refund of these costs. Please contact your local customs offices for more information regarding duties and taxes.
- If you choose to reject your item and the parcel is returned to us we will provide a refund less a 20% restocking fee. Rejected deliveries are shipped return to sender by the cheapest and slowest method. Therefore items can take up to 2 months to be returned to us.
Will my parcel be left or sent to a pick up point?
Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee whether your item will be left at your designated address or sent to a collection point. The final decision rests with the delivery partner and is subject to the discretion of the delivery driver.
We cannot assume responsibility for the subsequent handling of the parcel once it has been delivered. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the default delivery option is "authority to leave" (ATL) for many logistic companies.
If you prefer not to have your item left at your property, please provide an alternative secure address, such as your workplace, a PO Box, or a Parcel Hub address, for the delivery.
In the unfortunate event of theft or misplacement of your item after delivery, it is a matter for the police to investigate, and we cannot be held liable for such incidents.
What payment options do you offer?We offer several payment options on orderofstyle.com:
Klarna - What is Klarna?
Split the cost of your purchase into 4 payments, over 6 weeks. No interest. No catch. Just more time to pay for the things you love. Shopping with Klarna gives you control of your spending in a safe and transparent way. Never worry about hidden fees. You can see upfront what’s going on. They’ll keep your information safe and our buyer’s protection makes sure you never have to pay if you don’t get what you ordered. You can find more information here.
ZipPay - What is ZipPay?
Zip allows you to shop just about everywhere, online and instore. It gives you the flexibility to set your repayment schedule to suit your lifestyle – choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. Shop everywhere online where Visa is accepted with Zip's single-use card feature on the Zip mobile app. You can find more information here.
Do I have to open an account to shop?Simply put – No. You are able to pass through the checkout as a guest if you choose, you will also be given the option of creating an account or of using an existing account.
Do you offer Click & Collect?Yes! Click & Collect is now available from our Hawthorn East Showroom.
Do you offer same day delivery?
Yes - we offer same day delivery to Metro Melb. Please select the option in the check out or contact us directly if you would like to upgrade any order to same day. Please note the same day delivery cut off time is 2pm.
What are Non-returnable items?
Items marked down to 50% or higher are non-returnable. Sale items and items purchased during a promotional sale cannot be returned for a refund* but can be returned for exchange or credit note.
*This excludes orders placed using our welcome offer code.
Faulty, damaged or incorrect items
Please kindly contact us immediately if the item you receive is faulty, damaged or if you receive the incorrect item. Faulty or damaged items will be inspected before a refund or replacement is given; only major faults are eligible for a refund, minor flaws will be repaired or replaced; this is inline with the ACCC guidelines.
Incorrect items received will be rectified immediately by refund or replacement.
What is your refund policy?
All full priced items are eligible for refunds if returned within the returns period. Sale items are only eligible for an exchange or credit note. This includes flash sales with discounts of 20% or higher.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of receipt;
- The goods must in in their original condition, in their original packaging with all tags attached and in their original condition. In the event that item(s) are return in a condition deemed damaged by orderofstyle.com ie. make-up, tanning lotions/products or soiling of any kind, broken zips, missing buttons, products which have been obviously worn etc, a repair or cleaning fee of 20% of the RRP will be deducted from the value of your exchange or refund. Your refund request may be reject in the event of severe damage. Customer service will be in contact with you to advise.
- No change-of-mind refunds on sale items. No refunds are accepted on sale item(s). This includes flash sales or event promotions. No refunds will be issued for Item(s) purchased on sale, however an exchange or credit note can be requested; please contact customer service for more information. You can reach us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require an exchange please contact customer service and we will endeavour to accommodate your requested; the result is subject to availability. If the product you request is unavailable then a refund or credit note will be issued;
- Delivery/shipping charges on returns are not refundable;
- The Tax Invoice for the item(s) in discussion must be provided as proof of purchase, please ensure you retain proof of purchase until a refund is processed;
- FINAL SALE on all products discounted at 60% or more, strictly no returns. This includes items purchased during all Online Warehouse Sale Events or physical warehouse sale events.
- No refunds available for all other sale items; exchanges and credit notes are available.
You can review the entire returns policy here.
How do I thoughtfully dispose of my packaging?
As Earthlings we strive to be as sustainable as we can in what we do for you and us and everyone else on this planet. As a result we use compostable mailing satchels. If you receive a delivery in a compostable satchel the best way to dispose of this this to remove the mailing sticker & any plastic tape on the satchel (it's easiest is to just cut it off) and put the remaining part of the satchel in your compost or your council compost/garden waste collection bin. If you don't have a compost bin you can contact your local council and find out where a community composting location is. You can also use this handy link.